Accueil de Forum.gouv.fr | Aller au contenu
> Accueil > Tangible Europe, a E... : introduction
Tangible Europe, a Europe that listens to you : put your questions to the EU ministers of Employment and Social Affairs !
Cacher réponses Replier sujets Cacher contenu Cacher contenu - Tri :
3 Sujets Classer par sujet Z->A Classer par sujet A->Z
Auteur Classer par auteur Z->A Classer par auteur A->Z
Date Classer par date en ordre décroissant Classer par date en ordre croissant
Susanna Satu
8/07/2008
Aucune réponse Blue Collar Employment in Western EU countries

Dear Sirs,

after the 2004 enlargement, numerous companies have moved their production away from the more expensive western European countries to lower wage eastern EU countries. How many jobs in production have been moved to the new members ? What are the exact figures ?

My perception is that these changes have created unemployment in the western "old" EU countries, and that they will continue to do so in the future to an even larger extent. What is the political rationale behind it ? Does not a government minister, ie. a politician, endanger his future with a policy that will very likely create unhappy (because unemployed) constituents ?

I understand the strategic importance of the 2004 enlargement, I do not understand the economic and political rationale behind it. Would you explain ? Would you also outline your plans to combat large-scale blue collar unemployment in Western Europe ?

What do you propose for the blue collar workers in western EU countries ? What should they do ?

My uncle and cousin are both factory workers.

Kitty
6/07/2008
Aucune réponse Freedom of movement for EU citizens
Why does France give no legal rights to British gay couples who have performed a British civil partnerhsip in the U.K. Despite the fact that France does not recognise the British civil partnership, France also refuses to allow British civil partners to perform a French PACS which would allow British civil partners to protect themselves from the 60% inheritance tax and allow them to protect themselves from the French laws of inheritance. At the moment PACSed gay couples are protected from these. France also refuses to accept article 25 of the double taxation treaty between the U.K and France which prohibits discrimination between people in the same sitution. Gay couples in a PACS inh France are in the same sitution as gay couples in a civil partnership in the U.K. The U.K gives all the same legal benefits to a French gay PACsed couples as it does to its own nationals in a civil partnership. Why does France choose to discriminate against British gay couples. This discrimination not only on sexual orientation but also on nationality terms prevents British gay couples living and taking up employment in France and prohibits free movement of EU citizens. Why does France do this ?
Pierrot 14
4/07/2008
Aucune réponse Why can’t I drive a heavy good vehicle for a French company
I have worked in the UK for over 25 years as a fully qualified lorry driver with a C+E LGV licence. I have driven all over Europe as part of my duties. My licence , though issued in England, has the EU symbol on the front. I do not assume that I know everything about driving and driving regulations, but experience does give you a good insight into the job. I now live in France and would like to know, as the subject title suggests, why before I can start to work for a French haulier, I have to take a 156 hour course, costing me 2000 Euros, to teach me how to drive a lorry, basic maintainenance and respect the rules and codes of the law ? It is not a driving test, it is what the French autorities call "Une Formation". If I were to drive for a French company, lets say Norbert Dentressangle, through one of there depots in England there would be no problem, it would be totally legal, but same company through a depot here in France, NON ! ! ! The formation is called the F.I.M.O., renewable every 5 years by taking a refresher course, the F.C.O.S., lasting a week. It is only France that imposes this regulation and to me seems unfair and totally against the rules of a free Europe. I was under the impression that as a "United Europe" we would be able to work wherever we wanted to, having taken up residence there. People of other nations moving to England, can walk straight into a job driving trucks, providing they have a licence, this is also true of Brits moving to Belgium, Germany or Holland (and probably others) as I know of drivers that have done so.
Cacher réponses Replier sujets Cacher contenu Cacher contenu - Tri :
République Française   |   SIG © 2006   |   Infos site